Log in

I forgot my password

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Hihi - Introduce Yourself
Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm by eeemeee

» FanFiction
Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:01 am by Roy42

» Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension
Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:15 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» (Fic) Snow Dungeon
Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:46 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Perry/Doofenshmirtz
Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 am by CoffeeFlavord

» Candace Disconnected
Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Mon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42


    Vanessa

    Share
    avatar
    eeemeee

    Number of posts : 449
    Age : 24
    Location : The world
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Vanessa

    Post by eeemeee on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:37 am

    First topic message reminder :

    ADMIN ALTERATION:

    Vanessa Doofenshmirtz is the daughter of the divorced Heinz and Charlene Doofenshmirtz, a possible contribution to her goth lifestyle. While she loves both of her parents, as well as Johnny, she still finds it irritating when she cannot prove to her mother that the head of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated is evil, oddly enough the evidence all disappears at the last second. Occasionally Vanessa does help out with her father's schemes when he has custody of her for the weekend, however more often than not it is to assist her busting of the man.

    Share your thoughts on this character.





    I has something to say about her, which is this: she is NOT that hot.


    No, just kidding; well, not kidding that she's not hot, but what I actually wanted to say was did anybody else notice that Vanessa switched phones? I was watching some old episodes, and realized that in "I Scream, You Scream" she had a gray flip phone that looks like Phineas's or Candace's, but in "Hail Doofania" she has a black and red slider phone.[

    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 am

    Well I just mean that in comparison to how we've accepted that it's just how the show works, to surprise us with every new episode, it seems odd to me that there was this big discussion about Ferb and Vanessa, despite the answer being given several months ago.

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:11 am

    Hmm..... We have hashed this topic out for quite a few months now, but it is intersting to go back and analyse it, especially when a new episode comes out in which Ferb interacts with Vanessa, such as in the episode "The Chronicles of Meap". First Ferb and Vanessa meet at some store and then Ferb hits on Vanessa.......the mistake that some people would make there is that Ferb is taking his liking of Vanessa after he first met her to a new level, when that is not the case at all, and will never be the case.
    avatar
    eeemeee

    Number of posts : 449
    Age : 24
    Location : The world
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by eeemeee on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 am

    Geez guys, post more why doncha!

    BigNeerav wrote:Eeemeee:

    Ferb is smarter than an average person his age, yes, but Vanessa seems MUCH older (and more mature) than Ferb, so I don't see how it is possible for these two to even have a relationship with each other save for in fanfiction pieces. I do believe Vanessa was going out with some guy towards the end of "Dude We Are Getting the Band Back Together" that was her about her age.

    True, Vanessa is quite a bit older than Ferb. But I still think that Ferb's level of maturity in most areas could potentially match hers.

    I'm not saying that actually think they should go out together, I'm just saying, that if there's a reason they shouldn't, age is not it.

    BigNeerav wrote:I do not remember the name of the person that Vanessa went out with at the end of that episode, but you could be right.

    Yeah, it was Johnny.

    [quote:9991="Laughingcheese:)"]i think Vanessa dosent like her dad because hes such a "failure" in his life.She seems to like her uncle..... Sad (she should like doofy more!)[/quote]

    I don't think that's necessarily why Vanessa dislikes dear Doofy. I think it's more the same reason Candace dislikes Phineas and Ferb- Vanessa's trying to bust her dad, just Candace is trying to bust her brothers, so she's obviously going to be frustrated with him.

    BigNeerav wrote:First Ferb and Vanessa meet at some store and then Ferb hits on Vanessa.......the mistake that some people would make there is that Ferb is taking his liking of Vanessa after he first met her to a new level, when that is not the case at all, and will never be the case.

    Like was said before, 'tis only for comedy.

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm

    I do see the resemblance bewteen Candace and Vanessa in trying to bust people for things they are not supposed to be doing (as in the song "Busted").

    As for Vanessa and Doofenschmirtz, from observing how the two interact with each other, I disagree with you there, eeemeee. I feel like Vanessa really does not want anything to do with her dad at times, and wants to be doing other things at the moment.
    avatar
    Laughingcheese:)

    Number of posts : 334
    Age : 23
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Laughingcheese:) on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

    tiggertine wrote:
    Ew, why?

    Because its important to be close to family... i wasnt meaning anything else....... *looks worried* No
    avatar
    tiggertine

    Number of posts : 456
    Age : 22
    Location : Far, far away from where I currently am.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by tiggertine on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 am

    Laughingcheese:) wrote:
    Because its important to be close to family... i wasnt meaning anything else....... *looks worried* No
    Ehehe, just messin'...

    I think the Doofy/Vanessa father-daughter relationship is one that I'd also like to see built on....actually, any kind of relationship involving Vanessa, she's a character with lots of potential that hardly ever shows up.

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am

    The only problem is that we don't see much of Vanessa in the episodes that have aired. It would be good to see a bit more of her in future episodes, especially to see how she interacts with her father.
    avatar
    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Location : Here
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 am

    We already did see that, in "I Scream, You Scream"


    ___________________________________________________
    **********************
    **********************

    Regards,

    ≈Roy42

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am

    Yes, but what I am saying is that hopefully we will see more of Vanessa/Doofenschmirtz in the coming episodes. I felt sorry for Vanessa when she was humiliated when Doofenschmirtz had a 16th birthday party for her. I mean, how bad can you really get?
    avatar
    tiggertine

    Number of posts : 456
    Age : 22
    Location : Far, far away from where I currently am.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by tiggertine on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:39 am

    Aw, c'mon, he was just doing what he thought she would like. I'm sure we've all had such an experience with bumbling parents before. :]

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 am

    Thnakfully, I did not have parents that were bad, but I do wonder when the day will come when Vanessa will finally tell her dad to "get lost". That would be amusing to watch, "if" that ever happened.
    avatar
    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Location : Here
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 am

    Yep, on the exact same day, Perry will talk, Phineas and Isabella will make love onscreen, Ferb will have a logically understandable body and Danville will be revealed to be a real place.

    In case you did forget, Vanessa's 16th didn't humiliate her, it was her best one.

    Although from what I've been seeing, the voice actors for people like the grandparents, Suzy, Vanessa, they haven't actually gotten them back on the team, the reason they haven't had them feature in any season 2 episodes.


    ___________________________________________________
    **********************
    **********************

    Regards,

    ≈Roy42

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 pm

    At the end , it was good, but when she opened the door and see what her dad did for her, she was like "ugh, what the hell is this". Her body language gave that away, as well as the expression on her face. I also remember the episode when Doofenschmirtz was trying to get the pigeons to poop on his brother Roger.......I could tell by looking at Vanessa that she was like "this is SO lame" and really would rather spend her time elsewhere doing something better.
    avatar
    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Location : Here
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

    Still, as with Perry, it's like a professional love, she's already fairly dark, so she doesn't exactly mind doing evil things with her dad, it's just that she can't even complain about it to her own mother because she thinks it's all in her head.


    ___________________________________________________
    **********************
    **********************

    Regards,

    ≈Roy42

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 am

    Roy42 wrote:Still, as with Perry, it's like a professional love, she's already fairly dark, so she doesn't exactly mind doing evil things with her dad, it's just that she can't even complain about it to her own mother because she thinks it's all in her head.
    Yeah, the same thing with Candace trying to bust Phineas and Ferb. I have noticed episodes when she did take part in her dad's schemes (though she did seem reluctant to do so).
    avatar
    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Location : Here
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 am

    Maybe it's because it's with female characters, but it really feels original, their type of character, even though it's pretty much the standard "Jackass with a heart of gold" sort of deal.


    ___________________________________________________
    **********************
    **********************

    Regards,

    ≈Roy42
    avatar
    Laughingcheese:)

    Number of posts : 334
    Age : 23
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Laughingcheese:) on Sat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm

    I think vanessa does partcipate in her dads activities but she thinks that there a bit...well...loopy.....

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Thu May 28, 2009 1:12 am

    Laughingcheese:) wrote:I think vanessa does partcipate in her dads activities but she thinks that there a bit...well...loopy.....
    Definitely loopy and hesitantly to some degree, especially since she thinks that some of her dad's plots are a bit.......weird.
    avatar
    Roy42
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 1351
    Location : Here
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Roy42 on Thu May 28, 2009 2:07 am

    Although maybe she's "happy" to go along with the ideas for the sake of busting them, like Candace forced herself through the waterslide in "Leave the Busting to Us!" to get the footage.


    ___________________________________________________
    **********************
    **********************

    Regards,

    ≈Roy42
    avatar
    Dr. Doofenshmirtz

    Number of posts : 52
    Location : Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Dr. Doofenshmirtz on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm

    It would be cool to see Vanessa befriend Candace. Then again, one's a goth and the other's a girly girl, so that would be impossible. If they just had a few more minutes of conversation in S'winter, Candace would know Perry's secret.

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm

    I would imagine what would happen if such an Alliance between Vanessa and Candace happened, since they both get into situations where they have someone who does annoying things. The dynamics of this "alliance" between these two characters would be a different story despite the fact that they are in the same situation.

    It would make for an interesting alliance, nonetheless.......

    Ferbelle

    Number of posts : 78
    Age : 21
    Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba,Cannada
    Registration date : 2009-09-04

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Ferbelle on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 am

    Yeah, I don't think Candace and Vanessa could become friends, Vanessa is goth for one, and she's cool and mostly calm, mostly, but Candace is CRAZY! Vanessa is my fav girl character, Because she looks like me,ish, and 'cause of Ferbnessa. she's also different, seriosly, how many shows have goth chicks in them?
    P.S. I'm dressing up as Vanessa for Halloween, now all I need are big black boots!
    avatar
    Laughingcheese:)

    Number of posts : 334
    Age : 23
    Location : The UK or if you prefer a basement in the middle of nowhere where I keep my pencil's and paper.
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Laughingcheese:) on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 pm

    I agree..Vanessa is only similar to Candace for having a "busting" strive.

    BigNeerav

    Number of posts : 699
    Location : Northeastern USA somewhere
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by BigNeerav on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:19 pm

    Ferbelle wrote:Yeah, I don't think Candace and Vanessa could become friends, Vanessa is goth for one, and she's cool and mostly calm, mostly, but Candace is CRAZY! Vanessa is my fav girl character, Because she looks like me,ish, and 'cause of Ferbnessa. she's also different, seriosly, how many shows have goth chicks in them?
    P.S. I'm dressing up as Vanessa for Halloween, now all I need are big black boots!
    Well, Candace is not into this whole Goth thing like Vanessa is, which would make them incompatible. The only thing that have in commom, which has already been pointed out in this thread, is that they are trying to bust someone, as per the song "Busted". And on the record.......I like Vanessa WAY more than I do Candace.
    avatar
    Giordano

    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-03-01

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Giordano on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 am

    Vanessa is such an interesting character because she IS an important character but isn't at the same time...its so odd, but it makes sense.

    Oh well. Vanessa though, should be added in more episodes.

    @Ferb+Vanessa, it's just a young boy likes older girl type thing. It won't ever happen but boys can dream huh?

    Mark_Waybill

    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-05-24

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Mark_Waybill on Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 pm

    Vanessa is a very good character. There are many good characters on this show and Vanessa is one of my favorite ones.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Vanessa

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:54 pm