» Candace Disconnected
Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm by CoffeeFlavord

» Where did everybody go?
Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 am by Noellicorn

» Spongebob ?!?
Mon May 16, 2011 2:20 am by digigirl02

» Just A Quick Question
Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 am by Roy42

Roy42 is a stupid moron who bans people more intelligent than him.hello eeemeee, tiggertine.

Mark_Waybill

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-05-24

Roy42 is a stupid moron who bans people more intelligent than him.hello eeemeee, tiggertine.

Post by Mark_Waybill on Tue May 25, 2010 1:02 pm

just thought i'd pop by and tell Roy he stinks bigtime
    Roy42
    Administrator

Number of posts : 1351
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Re: Roy42 is a stupid moron who bans people more intelligent than him.hello eeemeee, tiggertine.

Post by Roy42 on Tue May 25, 2010 1:56 pm

"What a crap day at work that was. Well, there probably won't be any new posts on the forum, but I'll check anyway…what the- heheh; aw, someone knows the best way to cheer me up."

The two primary things that make this a surefire day-brightener are:

1) I never fall for something if it's very obvious that I'm being intentionally baited.

2) nageM and ylA rarely post on the forum anymore. Last time each of them were here was about a week ago and in January, respectively. I'm sure they'll come across it eventually, though. Probably sooner, if you PM them or something.

Good seeing you again, but you might want to know that your coming back and insulting me has a fatal flaw; and I'm not talking about the part where I don't ban you, don't get upset over the verbal attack and just watch what happens.

Regards,

≈Roy42
    TheFraggable74

Number of posts : 86
    Registration date : 2009-09-22

Re: Roy42 is a stupid moron who bans people more intelligent than him.hello eeemeee, tiggertine.

Post by TheFraggable74 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:15 am

Get over yourself. You were an annoying little brat and you got what was coming to you. And still, after so much time, you come back here and act like the same annoying little brat you were towards the freaking administrator of this forum, whom I happen to know is more intelligent than someone who can only come up with "stupid moron" as a way of criticism. You don't belong here, so get over us and go bother some other forum with your obvious immaturity. Or better yet, stay away from the Internet as a whole, as you really don't know how to act on it.
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 am

TheFraggable74 wrote:Or better yet, stay away from the Internet as a whole, as you really don't know how to act on it.

Really? I mean, that's exactly the kind of behaviour I expect when looking on the Internet; finding nice users on most sites is a pleasant surprise. This forum, however, does have its general code of conduct, so.

Regards,

≈Roy42
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie on Fri May 28, 2010 11:59 pm

I think this file should be closed now!
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Why would I do that?

Regards,

≈Roy42
    DjangoKatie

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2009-08-05

Post by DjangoKatie on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 pm

Don't you think the title of this is the least bit offensive of you?
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 pm

It's offensive, yes; and I'm sure that the user intended it to be, but there's a difference between that and me being actually offended, which I'm not.

I've come too far in my life to let anyone offend me with such a statement.

Regards,

≈Roy42
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 am

*zombie magic*

Yes, hello, I'm not banned. Very Happy Though if I were, your point would be entirely plausible. Razz

Pleased to meet you, Mr. Mark Waybill! I see you have a bit of a... grudge. I hope you come around... life's much more fun without all that anger stuff. (Could somebody fill me in? Is he a guy who was around during my rather overlong hiatus? Or someone I'd recognize from before under a different username?)

And really, Fraggable, we don't need to resort to verbal abuse ourselves, do we?
    Roy42
    Administrator

Post by Roy42 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 am

It's either Atomius or Neerav; partially because of all the facts I had available to discern; partially because they're the only two users I've ever banned from here, save for a couple of spam-asses.

Welcome back, for however brief a time it might be, also, Nagem.

Well I don't endorse it, but I was aware of what Frank would be posting before he did. Admittedly; yes, it's very much the feeding of a troll that really has issues about letting go of something, but it's still his choice to toss food in. Lucky for everyone, it can't bite any hand that feeds it.

Sure would be interesting to know if Mr. Waybill has been trying to log back on to reply to any of these…

Regards,

≈Roy42
    eeemeee

Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by eeemeee on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 am

Oh dear, I hope it's not Neerav, I miss the dear chap. Neutral Atomius wasn't a bad fellow either, save for that one incident....

And thank you. My summer break starts in a week, so I'll have more free time again then, presumably.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:58 pm